Remodels in Los Angeles
Nadia Designs is one of the top interior design firm in Los Angeles. Nadia Designs is led by Interior Designer and Allied ASID Member, Nadia Elgrably. We daily work with a support staff, and a group of extraordinarily talented craftsman, artisans, and tradesman.
The remodeling process begins with a phone call to schedule a complimentary consultation. There we explore the needs, function, personal style , and budget requirements. Often this visit is done on sight, and provides a walk through for both the designer and the client to share ideas and inspiration.
After the initial complimentary visit, a comprehensive Project Proposal is created and presented. Our goal is to complete each project and earn your referral.
Our remodeling process is simple. This is how remodels in Los Angeles works.
I: Concept the space. It’s design time.
– We start with meeting the client to acquire in-depth understanding of what clients want, how they envision the project, how they live daily, and what they need from the project
– We start planning the project by formulating the concept. This includes color, new floor plan, and new details
– We discuss this new concept with clients. Communicating interior design with clients is important. We communicate the design concept to other professionals who will be involved in this project.
II: let’s build it. It’s construction time.
– We produce design drawings and interior specifications to architect and contractors
– We assist with various selection such as tile, floor, and etc.
– We keep communicating with architects and contractors to oversee the project.
III: It’s time to develop.
– We source various products and make custom pieces to convey the initial design concept
– We use design concept drawings and boards to make sure we are on point. Communicate, communicate, communicate.
– We suggest options for all the things needed to complete the project and get client’s approval.
– WE provide various details that needs to be customized, artwork for example.
IV: It’s time to buy.
– We provide proposals for items needed and get client’s approval.
– We check the quality, design, fabric materials, etc to ensure we are on point.And then order approved items
V: It’s time to implement.
– We coordinate and supervise installation of all ordered items.
VI: It’s never done.
– We then maintain long lasting client-designer relationships to ensure the happiness of client.
Contact Nadia Designs, your top remodeling interior design firm Los Angeles. Nadia Elgrably, Allied ASID, serving Los Angeles as an interior designer, will get back to you as soon as possible.
1601 N. Sepulveda Blvd. Suite 383
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266-5111
T 310 892 1799